Πέμπτη 22 Απριλίου 2010

Interview J.Lo Has a back-up plan

Apr 19, 2010

Q: Jennifer, why did you choose to return to the screen in The Back-up Plan?
Jennifer Lopez: It was just time for me to do a movie again. I love romantic comedies. Throughout my career, I’ve always felt like certain things come to me at the right time. When I look at the work that I’ve done, it’s always very indicative of where I was in my life at the moment. This was the same thing.

Q: Do you feel like this is your big comeback, after motherhood?
Lopez: As far as the comeback, I don’t really think of it that way. I was just home on maternity leave, working and making music. And now [this is] my first movie coming out since I was fat. [Laughs]

Q: If you hadn’t met Marc Anthony and had babies, would you have considered having children on your own as a single parent?
Lopez: No, it’s just too hard. Honestly, I have so much respect for single moms, or anybody who finds themselves a single mother. To choose to be a single mother is just so courageous to me. It is such a hard job to raise a child and to be everything to that child without a partner. I don’t know if I could do it on my own. I really don’t.

Q: What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant with twins?
Lopez: I was in denial that I was even pregnant, so when I found out I was having twins, I just laughed. I was like, “Of course, this would happen!” I started giggling and Marc started crying. It was joyous. We were happy. He’s emotional. It was just like, “I can’t believe this is happening.” He had had children before, but it was his first twins.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου